General medicine is a branch of medicine that deals with the prevention, detection, and treatment of a wide variety of acute and chronic disorders that affect several body parts.
From head to toe, general medicine addresses a range of disorders. General Physicians are doctors who specialize in general medicine.
Typically, they engage in the following activities:
- Diagnosing and addressing a variety of health issues, as well as sending patients to experts as necessary.
- Assisting and advising in-patients that are under the care of other experts.
- Provide individuals of all ages with general and preventative medications.
- Treats hypertension, asthma, heart diseases, high cholesterol, diabetes, and other physical conditions.
- In addition to vaccines, health counselling, and sports physicals, general medicine focuses on providing preventative care.
- Suvidha Multispecialty Hospital’s general medicine specialists are meticulous and analytical in their approach.
They take a patient-centered approach to illnesses and establish long-term relationships with patients throughout their health journey.